Terms & Policies
Sensor Technology Ltd's standard range of torque measuring products are warranted against manufacturing defects and component failure for two years from date of purchase, subject to fair wear and tear and return for the first year's free of charge annual re-calibration. This warranty is extended indefinitely if the equipment is returned to Sensor Technology, or its distributor, for annual re-calibration, when software and hardware updates, if required, will be carried out free of charge. Standard range means those products as described in the company's product data sheets.
Sensor Technology Ltd does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. Sensor Technology Ltd also does not give any warranty or other assurance as to content of the material appearing on the site, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
To the full extent permissible by law, Sensor Technology Ltd disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any material appearing on Sensor Technology Ltd's site or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or any such material.
Sensor Technology Ltd's site contains links to external sites. Sensor Technology Ltd is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information on Sensor Technology Ltd, or available via hypertext link from Sensor Technology Ltd's site, is made available without responsibility on the part of Sensor Technology Ltd. Sensor Technology Ltd disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from Sensor Technology Ltd's site.
Should you find a technical issue with the Sensor Technology Ltd website, please do not hesitate to report it to us.
What information we collect and how:
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, or interactive live chat such as name, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Search engine tracking. If you find our website via a premium Google Adwords advert, an advertisement may be displayed to you again either in Google's search results or through a search partner, when you search for a similar keyword or phrase on a future occasion. We do not collect any personally identifiable data through this process.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages, live chat or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter, Facebook, AddThis, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Phone: +44 (0)1869 238400
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Sensor Technology Ltd.,
Oxfordshire, OX15 6AY