The wireless Load Sensor is a strain gauge based stainless steel tension type sensor. It has the capability of wirelessly transmitting its data to one of our compatible readouts and displays or recording its data locally. Its inbuilt 32MBit memory can hold up to 280 hours of data which can then be downloaded to a PC via its USB cable. The Load Sensor transmits using the worldwide licence free frequency of 2.4GHz on two built in antennas.
The Load Sensor is used with our HandHeld Receiver which can read several devices at the same time, Cabin Display for fixed mounting and/or our stand alone Receiver Interface which is used to output the data via RS232/RS422.
- Available in ranges from 1-50 Tonnes
- Wireless, so easy to install and remove between installations
- Transmits data up to a distance of 100m
- Transmits data at up to 10 times a second
- Internal Memory for up to 280 hours of data
- 11V to 28V external supply chargeable
- Connect to PC via USB
- PC software for customer settings
- Flexible automatic shutdown to conserve battery
- Dual ruggedised internal antennas
Options & Accessories
LoadSense Handheld Receiver
The wireless LoadSense Handheld Receiver can interrogate and display up to 9 different LoadSense transducers and the unit can also be connected to a PC via RS232/RS422 or USB.
LoadSense Cabin Display
The LoadSense Cabin Display is a small, lightweight, cabin/window mounted unit, used in conjunction with our LoadSense Wireless Load Sensors to display the current reading.
LoadSense Receiver Interface
The LoadSense Receiver Interface is used for receiving & converting data from the LoadSense transducer into analog or digital outputs for integration into any data collection system.
LoadView Load Monitoring Software
LoadView is an easy to use load monitoring software used in conjunction with our readouts, available to provide a flexible display, real time plotting and data recording facility.