The wireless strain gauge transmitter WSG series is capable of turning any manufacturers strain gauge based sensors into wireless systems which can be read using our standard range of displays, readouts and software.
The unit is capable of working with 350 ohm strain gauges and above. Calibration data can be set by the user for the corresponding sensor, using our simple interface software.
When used with our displays and readouts, it creates a versatile and easy to install system which can be moved between installations if required.
The WSG-STM transmitter box has an internal rechargeable battery or can be powered from 11-32V and also provides the USB connection for the PC. The WSG-STD DIN mounted box can be powered from a standard DIN rail supply 11-32V.
- Compatible with any strain gauge based sensor from any manufacturer.
- Works with 350 ohm gauges or above
- Rechargeable battery powered for up to 50 hours (WSG-STM)
- Wireless using 2.4GHz technology
- Designed to work with our standard range of displays and readouts
- Wall, bench & DIN rail mountable versions